Dear AMAAZ Member,
If you are excited about the idea of working with a dynamic group of fellow practitioners with the goal of improving our profession while serving and uplifting health care for our respective communities, we invite you to join us!
We, the Board of Directors of AMAAZ, are pleased to announce the opening of nominations for the Board of Directors:
The term for will be for 1 year. Nominations will be open through December 31, 2020, voting will be completed through email ballot and the new Board will be introduced at our annual Chinese New Year Dinner. We look forward to seeing you there!
Activities you may enjoy include:
- Creating a vision for the profession.
- Bringing your favorite teachers to Arizona for continuing education.
- Upgrading our scope of practice to better reflect what we do for our patients.
- Participating with our national association, the American Society of Acupuncturists, to help make our medicine more accessible to the American health care consumer.
- Creating great public relations to help the public understand how and when to use Traditional Asian Medicine.
- Work with the Arizona legislature to assure the benefits of our medicine are available to the public.
This is a call out to you to join us for the creative work of growing a whole profession.
Requirements: all Board members must be a member in good standing of AMAAZ.
- Attendance to monthly Board meeting via video conference.
- Participation and support of one or more committee activities.
- Enthusiastic support of the profession and ability to be in service to the community.
If you would like to nominate someone or have an interest in serving on the Board, please send your nomination to the Board via email to President@amaaz.org or at the address noted above along with a brief bio and how you would like to serve the Board and our professional community.
Lloyd G. Wright, LAc, DNBAO
President, Chair of Nominations Committee