AMAAZ serves the profession and members by providing:
- Participation at the state level: advocacy for the regulation of our profession with the State Board of Acupuncture and the Arizona State Legislature
- Participation at the national level: legislative presence with national associations to participate in making public policy decisions regarding acupuncture in health care
- AMAAZ website offering free advertising to our members and providing member’s specialties for the public to select the practitioner’s location and specialty for their care
- Continuing Education seminars at a membership discounted rate
- Networking opportunities within out professional community
- Becoming ASA’s members
- Quarterly newsletter
Your state professional organization offers these incentives:
- Be informed of Arizona state laws regarding your profession! How many CEU credits do I need to maintain my license? What is our scope? Why hasn’t our scope been updated in 20 years? Good people, let’s organize ourselves.
- Have someone working on your behalf with the AZ board of acupuncture.
- Legislative presence with the ASA student council. ASA is the Acupuncture Society of America.
- Be in the know with Medicare. “Medicare is coming.” This is a market force that could have serious consequences for L.Acs.
- Networking opportunities within our professional community. Introduce yourself! Explore opportunities to learn from experienced practitioners!
- AMAAZ website offers free advertising to our TCM schools and student activities.
- CEU opportunities tailored to your interest. Want to learn laser? Labs? Insurance billing?
- Becoming ASA’s student members